Client Membership in The Church Law Group program brings you peace of mind knowing you have at your disposal these benefits:
- 25% off Anthony | Kennedy, PC’s published hourly rates
- A $225 monthly credit for consultation with a firm attorney
- Access to client/members only section of our website
- After-hours, emergency legal assistance
- Bilingual representatives
- Hosting of Your Board Meetings at our firm with attendance of an attorney
- PEACE OF MIND!
Anthony Kennedy, PC wants to join your team building the strongest foundation for your ministry. With the deep roots provided by efficient and effective legal counsel, your ministry can focus on growth and branching out to reach communities, neighborhoods and people. Let us come along beside you and the leadership elements you either already have in place or are preparing to establish.
Your legal needs and questions will change and develop over time and our Client Membership program is an easy, efficient, effective and economical way to have nonprofit law expertise at your fingertips.
Client Membership in the Church Law Group brings you Peace of Mind
Click below to sign up or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 972-444-8777 to become a client member.
Client Member Cost: $2100/yearly
For additional payment options for Client/Membership, please contact us at email@example.com
The Church Law Group wants to join your team in building the strongest foundation for your ministry. With the deep roots provided by efficient and effective legal counsel, your ministry can focus on growth and branching out to reach communities, neighborhoods and people.
- Incorporation, Choice of Entity, Business Structure, and Formation
- Application for Tax-Exempt Status
- Corporate Governance
- Business and Financial Operations
- Legal Issues Related to Clergy
- Legal Issues Related to Children’s Issues
- Employee Law, Volunteer, and Internship Issues
STAY INFORMED of current issues, changes in the law and how they may affect your organization by signing up for our email updates.